Access to and use of this World Wide Web site "pbchecks.com" is provided subject to these terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Responsible conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this site and to treat other visitors with respect.
2. Limited License/ Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, the content on this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site ("Content") while connected to this site (including, where available, to email individual stories to friends directly from this site). You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to or deletion of author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other web sites also is strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us through our feedback form. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission.
3. Links. We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
4. Discussion Boards and other self-publishing 3rd party products. Although we do not have any obligation to monitor these services, or this self-published content, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We also reserve the right to permanently block any user who violates these terms and conditions.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6. Modifications/ Termination. The terms of this agreement will not be modified on an individual basis. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement (or discontinue this site) in our sole discretion, without advance notice, and that your right to access this site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. You should therefore visit this page frequently.
7. Jurisdiction. This Web site is hosted on servers located in the United States and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this site, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in state or federal court in Reno, Nevada.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Copyright © Priority Business Checks 2005, all rights reserved. The Priority Business Checks logo and Website "look" are registered trademarks of Priority Business Checks. DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that Priority Business Checks creates to generate pages. It also is covered by Priority Business Checks’ copyright.
Collection of your Personal Information
Priority Business Checks collects personally identifiable INFORMATION, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Priority Business Checks also collects anonymous demographic INFORMATION, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. This INFORMATION can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This INFORMATION is used by Priority Business Checks for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable INFORMATION or personally sensitive data through public message boards, this INFORMATION may be collected and used by others. Note: Priority Business Checks does not read any of your private online communications. Priority Business Checks encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from our site so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use, and share your INFORMATION. Priority Business Checks is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Priority Business Checks family of Web sites.
Priority Business Checks, as a third party service provider, makes the
following statement. All non-public, personal information provided to us by your financial
institution will be used solely for the purpose
of performing our service agreement with you. Priority Business Checks
agrees not to use this information for it's own purposes. except as necessary to perform said services, or as required by law.
Changes to this Statement
Priority Business Checks will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Priority Business Checks encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Priority Business Checks is protecting your INFORMATION.
Priority Business Checks welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Priority Business Checks has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Priority Business Checks at email@example.com